London: Private Tour of Brixton with a Local2 Reviews
Over the last few years, Brixton has become a hotbed of London's music, fashion and alternative culture. Discover it with a local in the know who'll tailor a tour based on what you like and what you’re eager to experience.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore the multicultural local neighborhood of Brixton with a Londoner
- Discover unique street art and murals and learn the stories behind them
- Experience the community spirit of this neighbourhood when you visit community projects and a garden
- See a diverse local market with crafts and food and sample some global dishes
DescriptionWhen you book this tour, the supplier will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Begin your day at brunch at a quirky café much loved by locals, which serves inventive and local food, with plenty of ingredients produced in and around Brixton. Your local guide will then meet you and discuss what you want to see. A suggested itinerary starts at the beautiful Victorian-era covered market. Here you’ll have plenty of time to look around some of the vintage stores and little boutiques, or to indulge in some sweet delights from bakeries bursting with sumptuous cakes and freshly baked bread. You might want to then stop for a drink in one of the many microbreweries or artisan cocktail clubs in the area. Afterwards, take to the streets to discover some of the city’s most famous street art, one of London’s last working windmills, or an art exhibition. You could enjoy a late lunch at one of Brixton’s newest and most popular venues, serving excellent authentic American soul food and over 80 different Bourbons. Before leaving, your guide can recommend more options for the evening ahead.
Includes2 or 4-hour personalized itinerary Private walking tour Local guide Entrance fees Transportation costs Food or drink Gratuities
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance to allow the local supplier to build the best experience for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability