London: Private Walking Tour for Kids and Families
Enjoy an outdoor sightseeing tour led by an experienced kid-friendly guide. Have an educational yet fun experience as you admire London's main attractions. All the family will thoroughly enjoy discovering the wonders of the British capital.
- Join a kid-friendly guide and enjoy learning all about London
- See some of London's most iconic landmarks, including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and many more
- Find the best vantage point to view the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
DescriptionLearn about London's history and culture in a fun and hands-on way with a 3-hour walking tour. See Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Downing Street and more, and even catch a glimpse of the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. Perfect for adults and children of all ages, this is an opportunity to learn more than what is typically included in a history textbooks. Meet the guide at Westminster Abbey, one of the most important churches in the country. It is the setting for the coronation of Britain's monarchs and is also where they are eventually buried. Nearby is the iconic Big Ben as well as the equally distinctive Houses of Parliament. As you walk past, catch a glimpse of Downing Street, where the British Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer have their official residences. Next, proceed to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Here, if it is scheduled and if the weather allows it, you can see the Changing of the Guard, the ceremony where the Old Guard hands over responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace and St. James's Palace to the New Guard. Your guide will see to it that you witness this evocative ceremony from the best vantage point in order to give you the best possible view! The final part of the tour comprises the City of London, which you will reach using the Tube, the oldest underground transport system in the world. Here you will admire the most ancient part of the city which the Romans named Londinium. See sections of the Old London Wall, which the Romans built to defend the city from invaders. The stunning St. Paul's Cathedral is also a must-see.
Includes3-hour private tour Guide Hotel pick up and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities Public transport tickets/Oyster cards/travel cards Admission to the attractions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Approximately 1 mile (1.7 kilometers) of walking is involved
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years. Children under 6 can be on the tour without participating
- This is an outdoor walking tour where you will see the attractions from the outside
- The Changing the Guard takes place between August and May every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday and every day in June and July. The ceremony doesn't take place in the rain or in very bad weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability