London: River Thames Evening Bike Tour with Beer Tasting7 Reviews
Cycle through the heart of London at twilight and see iconic sites, such as the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the London Eye. Feel the mystery and romance of London's riverside after dark. Along the way, enjoy an iconic London beer tasting.
- Bike along the paths of the River Thames, and see the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, and Shell Building
- Explore sites such as the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- Learn the story of this historic part of London
- Cycle past Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Stop at a historic pub for a beer tasting (cost included)
DescriptionWatch the sun set over the River Thames on a 4-hour evening bike tour in a small group through the heart of London, taking in many iconic city sites, including Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Sir Christopher Wren’s majestic St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Globe Theatre. Admire the city’s lights glistening over London Bridge from the comfortable seat of a cruiser bike. Learn the history of this ancient and modern part of the city, full of stories of artists, famous writers, royal residents, and thieves. You will bike at a leisurely pace, but part of the journey is on the road, so a level of competency and confidence is required. But as cycling can be thirsty work, you will pop into one of London's best pubs, dating back more than 400 years (beer tasting included), at a strategic point along the route.
IncludesTour guide Beer tasting Bike hire Guide gratuity (optional) Food
- All participants must be over 12 years of age and must be able to ride a bike. Participants under 18 years old may not participate in the beer tasting.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and there are rain ponchos available for sale
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability