London: Rock Music Sightseeing Tour with Abbey Road Visit
Walk in the footsteps of iconic rock legends on this afternoon tour through London. Led by a passionate guide, visit the Vault, pose for photos on the world-famous Abbey Road crossing, and admire one-of-a-kind musical memorabilia at the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Visit the Vault, a unique collection of rock memorabilia
- Discover the story behind the songs and bands that defined rock music
- Recreate one of the most famous album covers of all time at Abbey Road
- See the former home of musical icons including Freddie Mercury
- Listen to the insight of a passionate rock guide who brings the stories to life
DescriptionThe tour begins with a visit to London’s only Rock n’ Roll museum, the Vault. Gaze in wonder as one of the Hard Rock Cafe’s Rock Masters takes you down to the basement, through the high security door, and into a music lover’s paradise. Pass by the former flat of Harry Nilsson next, which was the sad setting for the exit of two music’s most beloved personalities, Cass Elliot and Keith Moon. Continue the tour to Garden Lodge, the former home of Freddie Mercury, then enjoy a School of Rock style trivia quiz and put your music knowledge to the test. Before stopping at the next location, learn about the fateful 27 Club, to which icons including Amy Winehouse and Kurt Cobain are members. Arrive at the world-famous Abbey Road crossing in the leafy suburb of St. John’s Wood and snap an unforgettable photo for your holiday album. The tour ends at the Hard Rock Cafe in Piccadilly Circus, the perfect place to conclude this biopic adventure through the icons of rock. Inside, be amazed by the walls adorned with authentic, one-of-a-kind memorabilia from decades of music history. Your rock guide highlights some of the most exceptional pieces before leaving you to explore the shop at your own leisure or enjoy a tasty meal.
IncludesAccess to the Vault on Old Park Lane School of Rock trivia quiz Services of a specialist rock guide Personal audio headset to hear the guide's live commentary Transportation on a luxury minibus with Wi-Fi and USB chargers Rock soundtrack onboard the bus Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch Gratuities
- • A moderate fitness level is required as this tour includes some walking
- The tour contains adult themes due to the nature of the subject matter, please use parental discretion • The tour covers locations relating to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Noel Gallagher, Amy Winehouse, Harry Nilsson, and many more
- The trivia quiz questions are conducted via a unique video of Rita Gilligan MBE
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY