London Self-Guided Audio Tour
This historic audio guided tour of the ancient city of London will take you through the must-see area of London where you will see the famous Buckingham Palace and the iconic Westminster Abbey.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a self-guided walking tour
- Explore the city with a fully narrated tour with audio
- Visit The iconic Big Ben Clock Tower is one of the most recognizable towers in the world
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. The city of London is one of the most bustling cities in the world with many attractions and buildings to see. This eclectic audio tour will highlight the amazing and historic Trafalgar Square where you'll learn about its history, and you'll see the iconic Big Ben in the Elizabeth Tower, one of the most famous sights in London. Also on this tour you will see Buckingham Palace, the Palace of Westminster, Admiralty Arch, St James' Palace, Clarence House and St James' Park, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Horse Guard Parade, St James' Square. These are must sees for anyone on a short visit to the UK capital and this tour takes the frustration out of not knowing where to go, how to get there or what you will see.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with audio guide (English only) Transportation Entrance Fees Food/Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability