My Guide Website?
London: South Bank Self-Guided Discovery Game
Stroll around London while solving a trail of mysterious riddles to learn about the city and its secret history with this self-guided discovery game.
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories and hidden spots
- Go beyond the tourist hotspots on London's South Bank
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the London Eye
- Discover London from a unique perspective
- Get insider tips and recommendations
DescriptionSolve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser for an unconventional sightseeing experience across London's South Bank. Start your challenge at Lambeth North tube station. Each of the 16 riddles takes you from one hidden location to the next. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts, as well as the history of the city. During your game, discover spots that most locals don’t even know about and see popular sights from a different angle. Explore the wonders of one of London’s most exciting neighborhoods with history, street art, and stories of British greats. Enjoy views of the London Eye, colorful art, the Oxo Tower, and a picturesque riverside walk. This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids, and team-building activities. Make memories together while exploring London and get creative to discover the city's secrets.
IncludesWeb app game
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience, there is no tour guide
- Everything you need for the tour will be written in an email from the local supplier
- Games are available in English only
- The game is played in the browser of your phone - you need a little bit of data, max 2MB, no downloads