London: Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day Tour657 Reviews
Explore one of the world's most mysterious monuments and one of the most romantic cities in England on a full-day tour to Stonehenge and Bath.
- Explore the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy some free time in the city of Bath to see the Royal Crescent and more
- Discover the thermal baths built by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago
DescriptionVisit the iconic site of Stonehenge and uncover its mysteries with the aid of an informative audio guide tour and enjoy free time to explore the lovely city of Bath at your own leisure on this full-day tour departing from London. Leave London and head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stonehenge. Sit back and relax on the approximately 2-hour journey (depending on traffic) and enjoy the stunning countryside views from the comfort of the coach. Upon arrival at the mythical standing stone circle on Salisbury Plain, you have about 90 minutes to explore the megalithic area on your own. Then, continue to the city of Bath, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths. Benefit from a drop off in the city center, and go explore the historic town on your own for about 2.5 hours. Admire the honey-colored architecture and see landmarks such as Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent.
IncludesTransportation by luxury coach Entrance to Stonehenge and audio guide. Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour'-app for your convenience ahead of time Free time in the city of Bath Professional tour guide Food and drinks Entrance to the Roman Baths in the city of Bath
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements
- There is the possibility to be picked up at the following locations and times, but you must contact the tour provider at least 48 hours prior to the tour, otherwise, the bus will not stop at these locations: London Bridge (7:30 AM), Kings Cross (7.55 AM), Victoria Train Station (8.25 AM), South Kensington (8:50 AM), and Earls Court (9:00 AM),
- For last-minute bookings, please note all passengers must board at Earls Court at 9:00 AM
- Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour'-app for your convenience ahead of time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability