My Guide Website?
London: Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day Tour1107 Reviews
Explore one of the world's most mysterious monuments and one of the most romantic cities in England on a full-day tour to Stonehenge and Bath.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Explore the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy some free time in the city of Bath to see the Royal Crescent and more
- Discover the thermal baths built by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago
DescriptionVisit the iconic site of Stonehenge and uncover its mysteries with the aid of an informative audio guide tour. Enjoy free time to explore the lovely city of Bath at your own leisure on this full-day tour departing from London. Choose whether you want to include the Roman Baths as part of your tour. Leave London and head by luxury coach to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stonehenge. Sit back and relax on the approximately 2-hour journey (depending on traffic) and enjoy the stunning countryside views from the comfort of the coach. Upon arrival at the mythical standing stone circle on Salisbury Plain, you have about 90 minutes to explore the megalithic area on your own. Download the Stonehenge audio tour app to make the most of your visit. Then, continue to Bath, famous for its Georgian architecture. Benefit from a drop-off in the city center, and go explore the historic town on your own for about 2.5 hours or relax in the Roman Baths (depending on the option chosen). Admire landmarks such as Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by luxury coach Entrance to Stonehenge Stonehenge audio guide. Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour'-app for your convenience ahead of time Visit to Bath Free time to explore the city of Bath Professional tour guide or driver-guide Roman Baths entry ticket (depending on the option chosen)
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements
- There is the possibility to be picked up at the following locations and times, but you must contact the tour provider at least 48 hours prior to the tour, otherwise, the bus will not stop at these locations: London Bridge (7:30 AM), Kings Cross (7.55 AM), Victoria Train Station (8.25 AM), South Kensington (8:50 AM), and Earls Court (9:00 AM),
- For last-minute bookings, please note all passengers must board at Earls Court at 9:00 AM
- Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour'-app for your convenience ahead of time