London: Stonehenge Half-Day Morning or Afternoon Tour956 Reviews
Discover mysterious Stonehenge on a half-day tour from London. Explore the prehistoric stone circle site at your own pace with an audio guide.
- Explore the mysteries of Stonehenge
- Listen to expert commentary with an audio guide in multiple languages
- Enjoy over 2 hours of free time at Stonehenge
- Take a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plain
- Enjoy an optional fish and chips supper
DescriptionVisit one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world as you depart London for a morning or afternoon visit to mythical Stonehenge. Upon arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, receive an audio guide to learn more about the mysteries surrounding the incredulous megalithic monument. Learn about its origins, dating back nearly 5,000 years, as you listen to expert commentary with an audio guide, available in multiple languages. The curious Stonehenge structure continues to divide historians as to its precise purpose, but form your own informed theories as you explore this marvel of the ancient world at your own pace.
IncludesEntry to Stonehenge Transportation by air-conditioned coach Audio guide Live tour guide Lunch Gratuities
- There is no live guide on this tour, but you can download the free 'Stonehenge Audio Tour' app in advance of the tour. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on any mobile device. The languages include English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Guidebooks (in English) can be purchased at Stonehenge
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability