London: Stonehenge Half-Day Tour740 Reviews
Explore the site of the legendary stone circle of Stonehenge and learn about its mysteries on a 6-hour tour from London.
- Explore the wondrous site of Stonehenge
- Learn about interesting theories behind Stonehenge's construction
- Visit the new visitor center to gain further insights about the megalithic monument
DescriptionExplore one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world on a morning or afternoon tour to Stonehenge. Travel to the site from London by air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy views of the English landscape en route. The tour is unescorted, but audio guides are available on arrival. Situated on Salisbury Plain in the Wiltshire countryside, the cluster of 40-ton rocks were constructed more than 5,000 years ago. Although the function of Stonehenge is still a matter of fierce debate, what is known about the UNESCO World Heritage Site is that it has been a site of pagan worship for centuries. Make up your own mind as you uncover the history behind the extraordinary monument. A new world-class visitor center is now a short shuttle bus ride away from the stone circle site and combines cutting edge audiovisuals with exhibitions of ancient objects.
IncludesEntrance fee to Stonehenge Transportation by air-conditioned bus Gratuities Food and beverages Guide
- • Please note this tour is unescorted • Audio guide in English can be downloaded for free on smartphones. Search for the 'Stonehenge Audio Tour' app.
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability