London: Sunday Lunch Cruise on the Thames41 Reviews
Cruise down the River Thames while listening to live jazz music on a 3-hour Sunday lunch cruise in London. See some of the city’s historic sights, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and St. Paul’s Cathedral from the historic waterway.
- Cruise down the River Thames to the sound of easy listening jazz classics
- See some of London's iconic landmarks, such as St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
- Savor a delicious 3-course meal including half a bottle of house wine and half a bottle of mineral water
- Experience the majestic beauty of London from its famous waterway
- Celebrate a special occasion in style
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing cruise down the River Thames and enjoy a Sunday lunch as you listen to live jazz music. Board the pleasure boat at Embankment Pier, within sight of the Houses of Parliament and Royal Festival Hall. Ideal for those looking to celebrate a special occasion, or just in search of a relaxing Sunday adventure, the 3-hour jazz cruise features a seasonal 3-course menu and live entertainment performed by a jazz band who will cover well-known songs, including easy listening classics by George Gershwin and Frank Sinatra. Pass some of London’s most iconic landmarks, such as the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London. Then, return to Embankment Pier to continue your day of sightseeing.
IncludesA three-course set menu (starter, main course, and dessert) Tea and coffee Half bottle of house wine per person Live band Some alcoholic drinks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability