London: Top 30 Sights Walking Tour and Tower Bridge Exhibit16 Reviews
Explore London’s top 30 world-famous landmarks including a visit to Tower Bridge, one of the world's most famous bridges.
- Experience the top 30 sights in London in 1 day
- Walk through the Westminster and London Bridge areas
- Discover the history of Tower Bridge at an exhibition in the Engine Rooms
- See Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, St James’s Palace, Big Ben, the London Eye, and many more
DescriptionStart with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace and watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Continue onwards to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. After seeing 29 impressive sights, you’ll head to Tower Bridge and explore the permanent exhibition in the Engine Rooms of the iconic bridge. Set amongst the original steam engines, coal burners, and accumulators that once powered the raising of the bridge, uncover the fascinating history of cooks, coal stokers, and engineers. Immerse yourself in this atmospheric space where exciting activities, newly commissioned films, and never-before-displayed photographs explore and explain the role of this dynamic workplace at the heart of Tower Bridge.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Tower Bridge exhibition Walking tour of the top 30 sights in London Hotel pickup and drop-off Snacks and drinks
- Your guide will take you to Tower Bridge at the end of the walking tour but will not accompany you inside
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability