London: Walking Tour and Churchill War Rooms Entry2 Reviews
Discover London’s top attractions on the fun-filled walking tour of the Westminster area, then visit the fascinating Churchill's Bunker, an underground nerve center where Churchill directed the Second World War.
- See the top 20 sights in Westminster with a fun local guide
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for 1000 years
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Explore the fascinating Churchill's Bunker
DescriptionExplore the incredible sights of London on this attraction-packed historical walking tour that takes you to some of the city’s most iconic landmarks and attractions. Start the tour in the beautiful area of Green Park and then head on to Westminster. Along the way, marvel at the amazing Buckingham Palace, home to The Royal Family, peer into Downing Street, residence of the Prime-minister, and watch the famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony. Journey passed the stunning Westminster Abbey, the historical Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, then onto Queen Victoria Fountain, Trafalgar Square, and Pall Mall. Next, visit the Churchill War Rooms and learn the rich history of the place from which Churchill directed the Second World War. Here, learn the stories of the staff who spent thousands of vital hours working and sleeping at the Cabinet War Rooms.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Churchill's Bunker Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster Transport Snacks & drinks
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will guide you to Churchill's Bunker after the walking tour, but will not accompany you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY