My Guide Website?
London: War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience Ticket3 Reviews
Experience a Martian invasion set to Jeff Wayne’s iconic score as you explore 24 interactive scenes with this ticket to 'The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience' in London.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Feel the exhilaration of facing 300-foot Martian fighting machines.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art virtual reality and sensational multi-sensory effects
- Journey through 24 interactive scenes for a breathtaking experience
- Soak up the vibe with a 20 minute interval in the unique Red Weed Bar
- Have the chance to buy a drink or some grub at the The Spirit of Man Bar
DescriptionMake lasting memories with friends and family as you journey through scenes where 12 live actors, state-of-the-art virtual reality, and sensational multi-sensory effects combine to create a breath-taking experience with this ticket to 'The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience' in London. Enter the steampunk-themed 'The Spirit of Man Bar and Restaurant' and sit under the tentacles of a giant green-eyed, smoke-shooting Martian Fighting Machine. Here, you can grab a bite to eat or enjoy Martian themed cocktails before and after your experience. Listen to Jeff Wayne's multi-award double album of The War of the Worlds as your soundtrack as you discover this unique space. Let 360° virtual reality create spectacular experiences you’ll never forget. Come face to face with a 300-foot Martian fighting machines. Sneak into a deserted Victorian house, sail out to sea and witness the battle between the Martians and HMS Thunder Child. Fly to Mars in a hot air balloon. Experience a world beyond your own and get ready to discover your greatest adventure yet. Stop along the way for a 20 minute interval in the Red Weed Bar. Admire a digital cast that includes Tom Brittney (Grantchester, ITV) as The Journalist, George Herbert with Anna-Marie Wayne (The War of the Worlds Alive on Stage!) as his fiancé Carrie. West End’s Carrie Hope Fletcher portrays Beth and David Burnett (Victoria, ITV) is Parson Nathaniel.
IncludesThe War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience ticket
- This experience lasts 1 hour and 50 minutes, including a 20 minute interval in the Red Weed Bar.