London: Westminster to Covent Garden Personalized Tour11 Reviews
Explore palace halls, royal parks, cafes hidden in crypts, as well as other sights of London on a personalized 4-hour experience that takes you to iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore the iconic route between Westminster and Covent Garden and visit its famous sights
- Soak up the beautiful surroundings the neighbourhood's pristine royal parks
- Grab a pint at a pub renowned for its political and parliamentary regulars
- Take a tour outside Buckingham Palace
DescriptionWhen you book this tour, the supplier will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. You'll follow your host on a winding journey through London's royal past as you explore the age-old route from Westminster to Covent Garden and discover the rich and vibrant cultural heritage that was. Meet your guide at 10:00 AM outside Westminster Underground Station. Look at the Elizabeth Tower of the Houses of Parliament, home to the famous bells of Big Ben. Walk past Westminster Abbey, where many royals have married, and continue through two of London’s most charming parks. See two lesser-known churches near Westminster Abbey, before watching the royal swans glide through the ponds and the protected bird sanctuaries of the secluded shrubberies. Stop outside Buckingham Palace, and see if the state flag is flying - an indication that the Queen is in residence. Then, discover Westminster’s best street for some retail therapy. Enjoy a quick bite to eat or a coffee at an unknown café, located above one of the area’s largest bookshops. Get panoramic views of Big Ben and Westminster Abbey as an add-on treat to your afternoon tea. Next, stroll past the upmarket grocers used by the Queen, and the most expensive restaurant in London - which fortunately has slightly more affordable lunch options! Continue into chaotic Piccadilly Circus, often compared to New York's Times Square, before navigating the numerous squares and backstreets leading to Covent Garden. Wander around the covered market to discover unique handmade and designer treasures to take home. Hear some of the street musicians (buskers) and performers, who must apply to the local authorities to win the right to play in the prestigious venue.
IncludesPrivate and personalized tour (4 hours) Local guide Walking tour Food and drinks Attraction tickets Transport fees
- Please note, the above description is just a suggestion. Tours are private so are totally flexible to meet your needs and interests. The goal of the tour is to be as authentic and spontaneous as they are when a friend shows you around the city. The tour itinerary is a suggested one and anything from start time, meeting place and route can all be tailored to your needs- this is not your normal tour! Please book at least 24 hours in advance so we can build the best experience for you!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability