London: Westminster Walking Tour & The Tower of London Entry
Explore London’s famous Westminster area and see 20 of London’s must-see sights all in one tour. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and other London icons. Afterward, visit the Tower of London and take a journey into England's history.
- See the top 20 sights in Westminster in one guided tour
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for a 1000 years
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Explore the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels
DescriptionStart with a walking tour of the Westminster area, where your tour guide will escort you to 20 different historical and cultural sights. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, admiring the well-manicured trees and flowers along the way. At the palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony. Afterward, see 17 other iconic London sights such as Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Then, step into the Tower of London, where there is an abundance of history, stories, and ghosts to be found. Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other fascinating historical artifacts including the suits of armor worn by the Kings of England. See the cells where prisoners were once kept. Journey back in time and take an exciting trip into England's past.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Tower of London Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster Transport Snacks and drinks
- Your tour guide will guide you to the Tower of London after the walking tour, but will not accompany you inside.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability