My Guide Website?
London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour103 Reviews
Journey away from London to uncover the charms of the English countryside on a full-day tour that takes you to some famous, historical sites. See picturesque Windsor, explore the academic center of excellence in Oxford, and marvel at ancient Stonehenge.
- Visit Windsor Castle and walk through the cobblestone streets to see other historical buildings
- Be amazed at Stonehenge and take time to consider its purpose
- Walk through the streets of Oxford and learn about the scholars who studied there
- Benefit from the knowledge of your professional tour guide
DescriptionUncover the charms of picturesque Windsor, explore the academic centre of excellence that is Oxford, and marvel at ancient Stonehenge in its majestic grandeur on this full-day tour departing from London. Leave in the morning and drive to Windsor, a place awash with natural beauty. Discover the 17th-century historical monuments that line its cobbled streets. You can also choose the option to visit the home of King Charles III, the world’s largest and oldest castle. Later, make your way to Stonehenge, its rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Was this mysterious site a temple, a clock, or a burial ground? Decide for yourself as you explore the landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years. Finally, head to Oxford for a walking tour. Follow in the footsteps of the city's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'city of dreaming spires' and see the Bodleian Library, one of the oldest libraries in Europe, on your visit. Be captivated by the narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
IncludesDay trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford Transportation by air-conditioned bus Professional guide
- The tour itinerary and order may change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day