London's Palaces and Parliament Walking Tour104 Reviews
Discover some of the most famous sights in London. See Buckingham Palace, marvel at Westminster Abbey, view the Houses of Parliament, and walk through Trafalgar Square.
- See Buckingham Palace
- Walk through the Royal Parks
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Visit Parliament Square
- View the London Eye, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square
DescriptionSee more than 20 of London's most iconic sights on a 3-hour walking tour. Explore the City of Westminster, one of the most popular tourist locations in London. Learn fun facts about the history of the area and how it developed, as you pass by many of its iconic monuments. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace where on selected days you can watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Walk down The Mall, a tree-lined, royal road, adorned with Royal Parks and Royal Palaces. Travel to Parliament Square where you will see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. View some of the most famous sights in London, including: Buckingham Palace, the Victoria Memorial, St James's Park, Green Park, St James's Palace, Big Ben, Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square.
IncludesGuided tour Local Guide Small-group tour Free participation for kids Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Big Ben is currently covered up for renovations
- The Guard Change in the winter months takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only (September to June)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY