My Guide Website?
Madame Tussauds London5616 Reviews
Step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds London, the home of famous fun in the capital. Star in immersive experiences and get up close with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favorite celebrities. Enjoy plenty of fun new additions.
- Experience the glitz and glamour of one of the world's most popular attractions
- Discover your favorite stars from the worlds of entertainment, sports and the red carpet
- Get up close and personal with The Royal Family on the Royal Balcony
DescriptionMillions of people have flocked through the doors of London’s Madame Tussauds since it first opened more than 200 years ago. Add your name to the list and make your way up the red carpet to see all your favorite stars. The museum-style ropes and poles have gone, so you can truly get up close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights, and historical icons. Relive the moments and events that made the world take notice. Join your favorite celebrities at the ultimate party including Eddie Redmayne, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy. Strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara, join the Royal Family on the iconic balcony, and take a selfie with royal couple Harry and Meghan. Explore the jungles of Kong: Skull Island with Tom Hiddleston as Captain James Conrad or hail a London cab for a journey through 400 years of the capital’s history. Then use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
IncludesEntry to Madame Tussauds London Entry to The Royal Balcony experience Entry to the Star Wars experience Entry to the Spirit of London ride Marvel 4D Universe (if “Admission including Marvel 4D” option selected)
- Entry to the attraction is only at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the main entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 3 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time
- Although the doors close after last admission, guests already inside the building can take their time to explore Madame Tussauds at a relaxed pace