My Guide Website?
Panoramic Views of London by Black Cab2 Reviews
See London from above and below ground on a 4-hour discovery tour by iconic London taxi. Take unique photographs of London’s rooftops and secret subterranean vaults. Ride a cable car over the Thames, walk along a buried Roman footpath, and more.
- See London like you have never seen it before
- Get fantastic views of London from high up
- Discover what is underneath London's streets
- Walk along a Roman pavement, buried deep underground
- Climb the 311-step staircase inside the monument to the Great Fire of London
- Explore London’s underground tunnels and discover a church crypt
- See the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral
- Cross the River Thames by cable car
DescriptionClimb aboard an iconic London black cab for a 4-hour sightseeing tour of the city above and below. Driving through the streets, your guide will point out the main attractions and take you to places where you can see and photograph stunning panoramic views of London. The tour includes a visit to London’s little-known underground tunnels beneath the River Thames, as well as several vantage points offering stunning vistas. See the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral from a new perspective, and cross the River Thames by cable car. Descend beneath the Thames to explore its vast subterranean tunnels. Walk along a Roman street, with views of the foundations of a Roman wall. And stand in the center of a Roman monument in one of the oldest parts of London.
IncludesTransportation in an iconic London taxi Registered Guide (Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster) Live commentary Photo stops at all the major attractions Complimentary drinks (water) Pick-up from central London hotels Drop-off at central London hotels Any entry fees Lunch Guide gratuity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now