Paris Day Trip from London with Eurostar and Metro Card1 Reviews
Enjoy an independent trip to Paris from London by Eurostar. Travel around the city with a Paris Visite card and visit the many iconic monuments.
- Travel from London to Paris and back with reserved seating on the Eurostar
- Use the Visite Paris card for unlimited access to public transportation
- Enjoy a full day to take in the landmarks and monuments of Paris
DescriptionSpend a day exploring Paris at your own pace on this 15-hour excursion from London. Travel round-trip on the Eurostar with reserved seating from St. Pancras Station. The package includes a Paris Visite travel card for unlimited rides on the metro and other public transportation. See the top sights of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum. Visit museums, shop and spend some leisurely time at a cafe or restaurant. In addition to your round-trip train tickets and travel pass you’ll receive a Paris map and an information pack to get things underway.
IncludesRound-trip travel on the Eurostar with reserved seating Paris Visite card Welcome pack and Paris map
- Note that once booked, this tour is non-refundable
- Customers must have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- Please be aware that the Louvre is closed on Tuesdays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY