Royal London Half-Day Bike Tour69 Reviews
Explore royal London at a relaxed pace, from the saddle of a comfortable cruiser bike with an informative guide! You'll hear stories of kings and queens and see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey before enjoying a classic pub lunch.
- Hear interesting stories from well-informed guides
- Enjoy comfortable bikes for all ages
- Discover London's royal attractions
- Visit the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
- Cycle at a relaxed pace and enjoy the scenery
- Enjoy lunch or a pint of beer in a traditional English pub
DescriptionDiscover royal London by bike! Hear about kings, queens, and princesses from your engaging guide. Learn about the royal parks and palaces and the history of parliament. Discover the heroes and villains of Britain's historic battles and hear lots of London trivia along the way. The comfortable cruiser bikes provide for smooth cycling as you tour classic London attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. Halfway through the tour you’ll take a break at a traditional English pub. Why not enjoy a bite of lunch and a traditional pint of English beer? After lunch you’ll continue your journey and discover more of royal London. Singing “God Save The Queen” as you cycle is by no means compulsory, but it's strongly encouraged! With a friendly guide and action-packed schedule, this is one tour you shouldn't miss!
IncludesBike Guide Lunch
- Bikes with baby seats, tandem buggies, and a range of youth bikes are all available. The tour operates rain or shine. Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate dress for the weather. All ages are welcome.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability