Royal London Tour with London Eye and Madame Tussauds1 Reviews
Explore the royal history of London by luxury coach on a half-day sightseeing tour. Watch the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace and get flexible entry tickets to the London Eye and Madame Tussauds.
- Take a panoramic tour of London by luxury coach
- Watch the historic Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Get flexible entry tickets to the London Eye and Madame Tussauds
DescriptionClimb aboard a luxury coach and take a panoramic drive to see the landmarks of London. Marvel at the monuments of Parliament Square, such as Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. Continue to Kensington Palace to see the former residence of Diana, Princess of Wales. Pass the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial, and then head to St James's Park where on selected ays you can watch the ceremonial Changing of the Guard outside Buckingham Palace. End at Trafalgar Square at around 12:00 PM, where you will be given your flexible entry tickets to Madame Tussauds and the London Eye, valid for 30 days.
IncludesSightseeing tour of royal London Transportation by luxury coach Guide and personal audio headset Flexible entrance ticket to the London Eye Entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds, including the Star Wars experience Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Please note that the Changing of the Guard ceremony sometimes takes place at Horse Guards Parade instead of Buckingham Palace
- Madame Tussauds and the London Eye are not part of the tour. Entrance tickets to both attractions will be received when boarding the morning tour. Tickets to both Madame Tussauds and the London Eye are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Please check the websites of both attractions for opening and closing times. • Madame Tussauds features 14 interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie and Star Wars experience • The London Eye stands at 135 meters high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster bridges and offers stunning views across London
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability