SEA LIFE London Entrance Ticket630 Reviews
Dive in and be wowed by the many strange, beautiful and fascinating creatures of the deep as you journey through the amazing underwater world of SEA LIFE London. Prepare for astonishing views of creatures from Gentoo Penguins to tropical sharks.
- Walk under a tropical ocean and see schools of colourful fish
- See for yourself green turtles, seahorses, octopus, and zebra sharks
- Watch 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet
- Meet the creatures of the rainforest and learn about their home
DescriptionHome to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life, explore a fascinating underwater world right in the heart of London. Journeying through 14 themed zones laid out over three floors, come face to fin with thousands of creatures in exciting settings as you discover how beautiful and fragile the world's marine ecosystems are. More than 500 different species live in 65 displays with some breathtaking features and plenty of inter-actives along the way. Take a walk on the wild side and watch from a suspended glass platform as 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet. Continue to the new Ice Adventure attraction and see a glittering land of frost and snow, where the Kingdom of the Gentoo Penguins is situated. Join them on an icy adventure in their arctic realm as they splash and dive amongst the snow-white caps. Are you feeling brave enough to trek through the Amazon? Ranger Andy invites you to discover a brand new Rainforest Adventure! A storm has hit and Ranger Andy needs your help to unearth what lies beneath the surface in the Amazon. Immerse yourself in a world of creepy crawlies, charming crocs and curious critters. Come just centimetres away from the Goliath bird-eating tarantula, and race a colony of leafcutter ants to find the queen, before watching the feeding frenzy of the UK's biggest collection of Piranha's! An adventure awaits, so what are you waiting for?
IncludesEntry to SEA LIFE London Aquarium Daily talks and creature feeding Same Day or Advance ticket (depending on option chosen) Fast Track entry (if option chosen)
- Mobile e-ticket with timed entry.
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket.
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the timed entry door before the start of your tour.
- Infants aged 3 years enter for free, but must still reserve a ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 10 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability