St Paul's Cathedral Entry Ticket1700 Reviews
Enjoy discounted entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
- Admire some of the best panoramic views of London from the top of the dome
- Listen as on-site guides provide introductory talks and lead tours
- See where the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana took place
- Take advantage of touchscreen multimedia guides with adult and family tour formats
DescriptionExplore St. Paul’s Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece and England's place of national celebration. Today St Paul’s is both a busy working Anglican Cathedral and one of London’s leading sightseeing attractions. Touchscreen multimedia guides are now included for sightseers; listen and watch, as the guide uses film, new photography, and detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark. Opt for a more personal approach with tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides 4 times daily; join in at no extra cost as you spend 90 minutes walking through the cathedral and learning about its art, its history, and its religious significance. Alternatively, join one of various short introductory talks offered throughout the day for a snippet of additional insight. These guided tours and talks are available on a first come first served basis. Please register on arrival. As you walk through the cathedral, you will notice it is filled with natural light, glittering mosaics, and paintings adorning its dome interior. See the chapels on the ground floor, then, for those who are able, climb the 257 steps to the Whispering Gallery to test the unique acoustics. Climb 119 further steps to the Stone Gallery and then 152 final steps to the Golden Gallery, both of which afford spectacular panoramic views of the city. Take time to visit the crypt to view the many tombs and memorials to world-famous Britons, including Lord Admiral Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Please be aware that the Whispering Gallery remains closed until further notice. From May 17 to July 23, 2021, access to the Dome Galleries is temporarily available only on Saturday visits and from Monday, May 31 to Friday, June 4, 2021.
IncludesAccess to the cathedral floor, crypt, and galleries Multimedia guide Option to join guided tours and talks (there are limited spots and you must register on arrival)
- Due to public health regulations, all visitors aged 16 and over should use the NHS COVID-19 app to check in upon arrival. If the app cannot be used then staff will ask for contact details from each visitor aged 16 and over. Data will be kept safely in GDPR compliance for 21 days and only be shared with the NHS Test and Trace service if requested.
- The Golden Gallery is temporarily closed. The Whispering Gallery is closed to the public until further notice.
- Customers will be allocated a time slot on arrival at the attraction
- Temporary opening hours are in place: Monday–Saturday, 12 PM–4:30 PM (last admission 4 PM)
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted inside the Cathedral except in the Whispering Gallery. The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted
- Begin your exploration of the church by picking up a multimedia guide, available in various languages
- There is no cloakroom facility. Bags will be searched on entry
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability