Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds without Entrances1 Reviews
See some of the most beautiful spots in the UK on this excellent tour of Shakespeare’s home town Stratford-upon-Avon and an official Area of Outstanding Beauty, the Cotswolds.
- Explore the rich history and stunning beauty of Shakespeare’s home town
- Take time to look around at your leisure
- Experience an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Cotswolds
- Stop at three quaint towns – Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water and Burford
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
DescriptionAn expert guide leads the way, regaling you with stories and interesting facts about the rich history of these beautiful places. Stop at Stratford-upon-Avon. The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, there are plenty of houses and cottages that still stand in the traditional half-timbered style. Explore the town at your own pace, soaking up the unique atmosphere of this special place. Continue on to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens, a thatched farmhouse containing many original items of family furniture, including the Hathaway Bed. It is nestled within stunning grounds and gardens, overflowing with fragrant blooms and traditional shrubs. Continue to the Cotswolds. Visit what is often agreed to be one of the most beautiful areas in the whole of the UK. Quaint villages and breathtaking scenery, the Cotswolds looks like it jumped off the pages of a storybook. The tour makes photo stops at three stunning Cotswolds villages: Bourton-on-the-Water, also known as ‘Little Venice’ due to its low bridges and stone banks, Burford which features an ornate medieval bridge and Bibury, a town once described by William Morris as ‘the most beautiful village in England’. After a wonderful day of sightseeing, arrive back to London at the approximate time of 19:15.
IncludesVisit to Stratford-upon-Avon Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Bibury Transportation by luxury air-conditioned bus Professional guide Entrance fees Gratuities (optional) Food and drink
- Due to legal working hours restrictions for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45PM, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria Station
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability