The 'Best of Greenwich' Day Tour1 Reviews
Maritime Greenwich is a world heritage site which is full of history, culture and world-class architecture. This guided tour provides an excellent, eco-friendly way to explore historic Greenwich with a pub lunch and all admission fees included.
- See the best of Greenwich: the Cutty Sark, Greenwich Observatory, Queen's House, Old Royal Naval College and National Maritime Museum
- Learn about the history and culture from your fun and informative tour guide
- Enjoy a lovely pub lunch by the River Thames
- Relax, all your admission fees are included in the tour price
DescriptionThe 'Best of Greenwich' day tour is both informative and fun. It's an entertaining and eco-friendly way to experience the magic of maritime Greenwich. See the amazing Painted Hall in the Old Royal Naval College, where movies such as Johnny Depp's 'On Stranger Tides' were filmed. Marvel at the elegance of Sir Christopher Wren’s architecture, the same architect who also designed St. Paul's Cathedral in London. Straddle the Prime Meridian - the very center of world time and space - at the Greenwich Royal Observatory. See the amazing clocks of John Harrison, the man who would eventually solve the ' longitudinal problem ' for mankind. Climb aboard the magnificent tea clipper Cutty Sark, now fully restored to her original splendor. Appreciate the naval and maritime paintings at Queen's House. You'll also get to enjoy a lovely pub lunch by the River Thames. Put on your favorite walking shoes and let your entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide show you all the historic sights.
IncludesTour guide All admission fees Pub lunch Transportation
- Tours run in small and personal groups of 6 people or less
- Greenwich is easy to get to via railway, DLR or by a river cruise boat arriving and departing at the new Greenwich Pier Terminal
- All children under the age of 5 years go free
- This tour can operate in other languages for groups – please contact the local supplier for more information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY