The Big Smoke in a Whiff! 5-Hour Bike Tour1 Reviews
Explore London and ride along the Thames on this 5-hour bike tour. Cycle in the Royal Parks and visit the famous and iconic landmarks of London.
- Cycle through the Royal parks
- See Buckingham Palace
- Admire the many sights of London, including Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
DescriptionThe journey starts outside Hotel Hilton at 129 Bayswater road, 20 meters from Queensway tube station. You will cruise through the wonderful Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park to visit some of the most famous places in the world such as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben. Then, follow the River Thames towards the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, making a stop at the Monument of London and, of course, at Sir Christopher Wren's St Paul's Cathedral. This is approximately a 5-hour tour at a slow pace and it provides a chance to see the best places in London. You'll stop for a snack along the way and you're welcome to bring your own. After the tour your guide will be happy to assist you in any way they can and share their great experiences of London.
IncludesBike Helmet Vest
- This trip is recommended for people aged between 15 and 65 who like to be outdoors and know how to ride a bike
- Please make sure you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- It's recommended to take a snack and a bottle of water, wear comfortable clothes, to have a look at the weather forecast
- Please notice that all participants are responsible for their own security when cycling
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY