The Italian Job Experience in a Classic Mini Cooper
Enjoy a bespoke, half-day sightseeing experience, and discover the very best that London has to offer. Paying homage to the iconic 1960s classic film, you will travel in an original, restored classic Mini Cooper with your own personal get-away driver.
- Take a private chauffeur-driven tour of London's highlights in a classic Mini Cooper
- Dress up if you want in bright blue jumpsuits & tweed flat caps
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
DescriptionMichael Caine’s 1969 film, The Italian Job, has become a cult classic and encapsulates London’s eccentricity perfectly. In the film, Charlie Croaker and his fellow gang of reprobates steal $4-million from the Italian Mafia using three classic Mini Coopers. To carry out the job they don bright blue jumpsuits and tweed flat caps, stash the gold in the boots and make their getaway via the side streets of Turin. You can re-enact this iconic scene with the optional fancy dress overalls and caps in the boot of your very own restored classic Mini Cooper. Your get-away driver is a passionate local guide that will show you the places you won’t find in the guidebooks. The really good sites and stories in London are often hidden away down tiny back streets and alleyways that only a Mini can get to. Enjoy four hours of fun and insights about London.
IncludesGuide/driver Classic car Taxes Petrol Carbon off-setting contribution Artisan coffee Gratuities Meals Additional drinks Museum entrance fees
- The Mini is a very small classic car, please be aware that getting in and out of the car can be more difficult than entering/exiting a modern vehicle
- If you are over 6ft tall or 16st you may find travel less comfortable than in a modern vehicle
- There is no minimum or maximum age but if you have a bad back or any mobility restrictions you may find the ride more firm than expected and on occasion somewhat bouncy
- Wheelchairs can easily be accommodated, but please note Mini boots are small and so the wheelchair will be the third passenger, so only two people can travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability