The Ultimate London Food Experience: The Full English2 Reviews
Taste a variety of English specialities on this 4-hour private walking tour. Your guide will help personalize the experience to your interests.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Discover London’s food culture and taste classic British specialties
- Visit the Borough Market, a Londoner favorite
- Taste real British craft beer in a historic pub
DescriptionBe paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Taste some British food favorites on a 4-hour tour that starts with coffee and traditional fudge by the River Thames. Visit one of London’s best-known markets and learn about regional products like Cumberland sausage, British cheese, and chutney, stopping for tastes at some of the stalls. Head to a historic pub for a pint of British craft beer or cider. Try Scotch eggs and other pub snacks. Continue to another historic place near the river to enjoy fish and chips. Finish off with a selection of classic desserts, such as carrot cake, chocolate brownies, and sticky toffee pudding, along with a pot of tea. Options for vegetarians and vegans those with food intolerances are available.
Includes4-hour private, personalized walking tour Local host/guide 7-8 tastings of various British specialities A coffee and a craft beer or a soft drink Additional food and drinks Tickets to attractions Transportation (can be arranged at additional cost) Optional gratuities
- The meeting point is flexible. Pickup at your accommodation can be requested or the guide can meet you at a convenient location near the beginning point of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability