Vintage Double-Decker Bus Tour on Christmas Day in London1 Reviews
What better way to see the highlights of London than from onboard a vintage red double-decker bus? View London without any traffic or crowds on this Christmas Day tour. Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the London Eye and much more.
- See London's most famous and beautiful sites on Christmas Day
- Enjoy complimentary pick-up from 35 selected hotels
- Learn the history of this world-class city as you travel around the sprawling metropolis
- Sit back and relax as your guide explains the fascinating history surrounding some of London's most renowned buildings
DescriptionTake your seat on a beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye, all brought to life by your English-speaking guide. Take in the beauty of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St. Paul’s Cathedral, where Admiral Nelson and Wellington lie buried and where Princess Diana was married. Then, continue toward the Tower of London which was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeater Guards. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and prison. Keep your eyes open as your guide leads you toward Traitor's Gate where prisoners entered the tower for the last time! The tour lasts for 3 hours and will finish next to Victoria station.
IncludesHotel pickup from central London Travel on a vintage Double-Decker English-speaking guide Entrance tickets
- Please note no cancellation/refunds within 3 days before tour departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability