VIP Kensington Palace Tour & Royal Gardens w/ Afternoon Tea4 Reviews
Discover the regal splendor of Kensington Palace before the crowds arrive on this 3-hour tour. Learn the story of prominent English royals, including Princess Diana and Princess Kate. Then, enjoy tea in the Orangery Restaurant on the palace grounds.
- Enjoy entrance to Diana: Her Fashion Story, this riveting show of Diana's dresses shows just how magnificent she was
- Experience Afternoon Tea at the 17th Century Orangery Restaurant located in the Palace Gardens
- Let our guide show you around the Palace to experience the magnificent Kings & Queens Apartments
DescriptionExplore one of London’s royal palaces on a 3-hour tour, visiting the State Apartments of Kensington Palace and later enjoying a royal tea in the formal gardens. Meet your guide at the Kensington High Street underground station for the short walk to Kensington Palace, a royal residence since the 17th century. Skip the long lines waiting to enter the main rooms of the palace, including the grand King’s State Apartments and the intimate Queen’s State Apartments. Hear about leading members of the royal family, past and present, including the life of Princess Diana and the current occupants, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge. Next, you’ll head to the Orangery Restaurant on the palace grounds, and enjoy a decadent royal tea reception in the country’s most elegant formal gardens. Once the setting for Queen Anne’s court entertainments, the beautiful building boasts classic 18th-century architecture with soaring ceilings.
IncludesAccess to Kensington Palace Kings & Queens Apartments Entrance to Diana: Her Own Fashion Story Exhibition Afternoon Tea at the Orangery Restaurant dating back to 1704 Food and drinks not specifically mentioned
- Please note:
- The tour involves walking so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Participants should be in good health. The supplier encourages participation of disabled customers on these tours, though some itineraries and sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter. Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
- This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability