Windsor Castle: 4-Hour Bike Tour and Picnic Breakfast
Enjoy a bike tour along the River Thames to Windsor. Pass quaint locks, riverside houses, and visit the Royal Farm Shop, and an old riverside pub. Stop for a breakfast picnic at Shepperton Lock and enjoy an optional visit to Windsor Castle on your own.
- Cycle along the River Thames path to Windsor
- Stop for a breakfast picnic at the idyllic Shepperton Lock
- Shop for souvenirs in the Windsor Royal Farm Shop
- Enjoy an optional visit to Windsor Castle on your own time
DescriptionKick off at the Shepperton train station where you’ll pick up your bikes and equipment for this 4-hour tour that’s priced for a group of up to 4 persons. Cycle the village route to the idyllic Shepperton Lock for your breakfast tea picnic to get your day off to a good start. Continue your ride to Windsor Castle along the River Thames path passing quaint locks and riverside pubs. Bring a sandwich to enjoy en route and stop for a drink at a charming riverside pub before visiting the Royal Farm Shop for souvenirs. You’ll arrive in Windsor at around 14:00/14.30 ready for your optional visit to Windsor Castle. Walk the short distance uphill to Windsor Castle for your visit or just spend some time enjoying the town.
IncludesBike hire Helmets High visibility vests (if required) Tour guide Bottle of water Breakfast picnic (currently not on offer due to COVID-19) Lunch and drinks Admission to Windsor Castle
- Please note:
- This route is a basic river path with some uneven parts in places. Carrying the bike up and down steps and some busy road cycling are involved in reaching the Royal Farm Shop and entering Windsor.
- This ride is recommended for confident riders with a good level of fitness, although your guide can assist with carrying the bike up and down steps if required
- You can access the Shepperton train station directly from London Waterloo/London Victoria/Clapham Junction/Vauxhall
- Windsor Castle closes at 17.30
- Due to COVID-19, the breakfast picnic is currently not on offer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability