Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath: Full-Day Xmas Tour from London4 Reviews
Celebrate a memorable Christmas on this full-day tour of some of Britain’s most famous sights. Departing from London, you will visit Stonehenge, the elegant city of Bath, Windsor Castle, and the village of Lacock, and enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch.
- Experience the history of England from prehistoric times to present day on Christmas Day
- Visit Royal Windsor for a guided walking tour of the old market town
- See where William Shakespeare lived while writing the Merry Wives of Windsor
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Windsor Castle, including the official Royal residence of the Queen
- Visit ancient Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world
- Visit the ancient village of Lacock, as featured in various films including Harry Potter
- Enjoy a delicious Christmas lunch, including roast turkey and Christmas pudding, in a Windsor hotel
- Visit Bath for a panoramic driving tour and a walking tour of the old Roman town
DescriptionAfter the morning pick-up you will head off to Windsor Castle for a guided walking tour of the old market town, taking in the charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings including the house William Shakespeare once lived in. You will also see the warrant for the execution of Charles I signed by Oliver Cromwell, and Sir Christopher Wren's intriguing Guildhall before heading to the long walk that boasts the most impressive views of Windsor Castle. Your professional guide will pause to explain the dramatic history of the oldest working castle. The walk will continue around the perimeter of the Windsor Castle before heading down across Windsor Bridge into Eton, where you can see the school that Princes William and Harry attended. Journeying south-west you will pass through Runnymede where King John signed the Magna Carta in 1215 before heading to the picturesque Salisbury plains. Stop at Stonehenge to admire the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Step 5,000 years back in time while your guide explains the remarkable sequence of events that have surrounded these ancient monoliths. Head to a Windsor hotel and enjoy a delectable Christmas lunch of roast turkey with all the trimmings followed by delicious Christmas pudding before heading to the picturesque ancient village of Lacock. Finally the tour heads to the spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour of the old Roman and Georgian town. You will visit the Royal Crescent, the Circus, and Pulteney Bridge boasting fine views of the River Avon cascading down over the weir.
IncludesChristmas lunch Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach Professional guide Entrance fees
- Please note that the Roman Baths, Windsor Castle, and Stonehenge will be closed but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes a delicious Christmas lunch in a Windsor hotel. You may visit the mentioned attractions in a different order on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY