From London: Full-Day Trip to Paris By Eurostar6 Reviews
Explore the beautiful city of Paris at your leisure and visit the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and even the Louvre. Pop into the exquisite boutiques and charming cafés, and take a complimentary cruise along the River Seine.
- Explore Paris at your leisure, deciding what you want to see
- Visit all the top attractions: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and the Louvre
- Relax and sightsee on the River Seine with a complimentary 1-hour luxury cruise
- Plan your own route with a free map of Paris
DescriptionSpend a full day discovering all that Paris has to offer and be back home the same night by Eurostar! The journey begins early at 06:00 (05:30 on Saturdays)* at London's St. Pancras International Station. Your tour representative will be ready to meet you at Booth 5 and give you your welcome pack. The Eurostar takes you through the 31-mile long Channel in record time – only 2 hours and 15 minutes and you're in Paris! After arriving in France's beloved capital, you can discover Paris at your own leisure and see all the sights you want to see! This streamlined tour doesn't come with an inflated price filled and pointless extras. It provides only the essentials, letting you take advantage of the best of Paris on your own time. With a one-day travel card zones 1-3 (included in the package), you can easily take the Metro all over the city to see the top attractions: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and even the Louvre. You will receive a handy map to guide you on your way. Then experience the beautiful panorama of Paris on the water with a relaxing luxury cruise, giving you a great view of Paris's most celebrated monuments. This 1-hour cruise is part of the package and comes with a complimentary audio tour.
IncludesReserved seats on the Eurostar 1-hour river cruise 1-day travel card, zones 1-3 Optional - the standard premier option includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat Free map of Paris Gratuities Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated Personal expenses
- You must bring a valid passport to be validated at the check-in desk
- You must check your visa requirements before you travel
- Return train will depart at 8:13 PM (will be earlier or later on certain days in Dec. Jan. Feb. March, April, and May)
- Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travelers within your booking
- Train seats are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and it cannot be guaranteed that they will be together
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability