Gatwick Airport to Harwich Port Private Transfer
Travel in comfort with a private transfer from Gatwick Airport to Harwich Port. Take the worry out of your arrival in London and drive in luxury to Harwich Port on the east coast of England.
- Travel in comfort between Gatwick Airport and Harwich
- Sit back and let your driver navigate through London's busy roads
- Get door-to-door service in luxury vehicles
- Avoid the long queues for taxis at Gatwick
DescriptionCity Transfers UK offer private airport transfers from London airports, including Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted, to hotels in central London, and the main ferry ports. On this transfer to Harwich, having cleared customs at Gatwick, a driver will meet you at the information desk in the Arrivals Halls of your arrival terminal. The driver will be holding a sign to identify you, but should clients not be able to locate their driver, or are delayed airside, they should phone the free call number. You will then be escorted to your chauffeur-driven car, and your driver will assist with all baggage handling. Sit back and relax on the approximate 3-hour journey to Harwich, safe in the knowledge that your driver knows all the best routes. Clients can request a baby capsule or special seating at the time of booking, for an additional fee of GBP 10.00. This is payable directly to the driver on the day of your transfer. No charge is applied if you bring your own baby seat. Passengers with wheelchairs, or other disabilities, can be transported on the private car service, on a prior request basis. City Transfers also operate a private transfer service from any London airport to and from any central London hotel. The private transfer is also offered from the main UK ports of Southampton, Dover, and Harwich to and from any central London hotel. London postcodes covered for pick-up within central London, to and from any of the above destinations, are as follows: W1, W2, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14, SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, NW1, NW8, WC1, WC2, N1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, and SE1.
- You must contact City Transfers UK if you are delayed in customs or baggage collection for over 90 minutes, otherwise you risk missing your transportation
- Christmas/New Year supplements of 50% apply to all bookings made for the following dates: 25th and 26th December 2016, and 1st January 2017
- Large items of luggage, such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be checked with us at time of booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability