London: 2-Hour Underground Tube Tour3 Reviews
Take a 2-hour London Underground tube tour to learn about the history of the world's finest underground system. Hear tales and stories as you descend into the depths of London.
- Learn about the history of the worlds finest Underground system
- Hear tales and stories as you descend into the depths of London
- Have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station
- Travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system
DescriptionStart your tour at London's oldest train station, Baker Street, and have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station, known to only a few Londoners. Travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system and meet a very famous American who revolutionized the building process. Geek out a little bit and talk about construction, find out how the underground system is constructed today. See a haunted station, and discover how accurate the tube map really is. This is a great tour for all enthusiasts of big engineering, trains, and history. Guided by a local with 20 years of in-depth knowledge, you are sure to come away fascinated by this feat of engineering.
IncludesTour of the London Underground Transportation Food and beverages Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Not recommended for pregnant women due to temperature in the tube
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability