London Private and Bewitching Harry Potter Tour5 Reviews
You’ve seen the movies and read the books? Now it's time to step onto the central London sets used in filming the Harry Potter series. Be chauffeured in luxury to all of the sites and inspirations for the films and feel the magic in the air!
- Visit some of the most famous sites from the Harry Potter film franchise
- See the famous Hogwarts Express Platform 9-3/4
- Decide which of the many sights you’d like to visit
DescriptionThis private tour is perfect for Harry Potter fanatics, from couples to groups of up to 8 persons. You’ll be chauffeured around London in luxury to see all things Potter. You can go to as few or as many Harry Potter sites as you like, given the allotted time, or even somewhere off the map that’s still within tour limits. Some of the suggested sightseeing options are: • The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between 2 London red buses in The Prisoner of Askaban • The route that Harry flies in The Order of the Phoenix en route to 12 Grimauld Place • A visit to the florist, which was the first of the secret entrances to the Leaky Cauldron Pub, and the optician's, which was the second secret entrance • A trip to the real life market that was the inspiration for Diagon Alley • A walk across the bridge that collapses in the opening scene of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince • The building that was used for the interior of Gringott’s Bank • The entrance to the Magical Ministry used in the films • Platform 9-3/4 End your tour with a visit to the London Zoo and its reptile house. This is where Harry finds out he can speak parseltongue, the language of snakes. Depending on how long you wish to stay, your chauffeur can wait and take you back to your hotel or leave you to spend more time at the Zoo.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your central London accommodation Chauffeured transportation to tour sites Live guide (can be added at an extra cost) Admission to attractions other than those specified (if applicable)
- This is not a guided tour. You will be driven to all locations, but there will not be a tour guide with you
- This tour does not include any additional fees such as admissions or special charges as all of the sites visited are public places
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. It’s important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/special seating. Baby capsules/special seating must be placed on request and will be charged an additional £10 per transfer; payable directly to driver on day of transfer. If clients provide their own baby capsule/special seating, no additional charge will apply
- Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies for tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability