Stansted Express: 1-Way or Return London Train Ticket72 Reviews
Stansted Express is the fastest transport between Stansted Airport and central London. Taking just 47 minutes to London Liverpool Street and 36 minutes to Tottenham Hale, the trip on intelligently-designed trains makes travel easier than ever.
- Save money and time on the Stansted Express
- Choose a 1-way or round-trip ticket between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street Station
- Travel by the fastest service between Stansted and central London
DescriptionDeparting every 15 minutes (early and late trains every 30 minutes), 7 days a week, Stansted Express is the fast and direct way to travel to London, with stops at Tottenham Hale and London Liverpool Street stations. Alternatively, enjoy a breezy 1-way transfer from London to the Stansted Airport for a comfortable end to your stay. At Stansted Airport, the train station is just a 2-minute walk from the airport terminal, with easy access via lifts, escalators, and ramps. Intelligently-designed trains, easy access platforms at London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale, and convenient lifts at Stansted Airport make moving and stowing your luggage easier than ever. Whether you’re traveling with just hand-luggage or over-sized items such as skis, there’s plenty of space onboard the trains. (Please note, however that large non-folding bikes are not permitted.) Tottenham Hale station provides convenient connections to central London and the West End via the London Underground Victoria Line. Travel to Liverpool Street Station, located in the heart of the City of London, the capital’s dynamic financial district. Liverpool Street is the gateway to both the UK National Rail network and the London Underground, with direct access to the Central, Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City lines. London Liverpool Street bus station is located on the upper level of the station, with services to destinations throughout London.
Includes1-day ticket Booking fee
- Large, non-folding bikes are not permitted on the train
- Check with your airline for confirmation of your flight and check-in times. Average journey time on Stansted Express is 47 minutes, so please allow plenty of time for a relaxed journey and comfortable check-in
- If you book a return ticket, your return journey must be made within one calendar month of your arrival
- Your unique reference number will be listed at the top of your voucher, as the Supplier Reference Number. You will need this number, as well as a credit card with your full name for proof of identification, in order to print your Travelcard at a self-service ticket kiosk. Kiosks are located in all London Underground stations, and at Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Tickets can only be confirmed up to 13 weeks before the scheduled travel date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability