Afternoon Tea at the British Museum67 Reviews
Savor delicious treats as you enjoy afternoon tea at the Great Court Restaurant at the British Museum. Enjoy a selection of organic teas, finger sandwiches, pastries and scones in a stylish venue.
- Enjoy afternoon tea at the British Museum
- Choose from a selection of organic loose leaf and flowering teas
- Savor traditional scones with clotted cream and jam, and add an optional glass of Prosecco
DescriptionTake part in a quintessentially English traditional and enjoy afternoon tea at the Great Court Restaurant under the breathtaking glass roof of the British Museum. Choose from a selection of organic loose leaf teas and delicate flowering teas, such as Rising Flower or Jasmine Fairies. Feast from a selection of traditional delicacies, starting with finger sandwiches before tucking into handmade pastries, cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam. Make your afternoon tea experience extra special and add a glass of sparkling Prosecco. Relax in an oasis of calm in the center of Bloomsbury and become part of a great tradition.
IncludesAfternoon tea at the British Museum Gratuities (optional) Additional food and drinks Pick-up and drop off
- • Afternoon tea is only to be served from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The kitchen closing time is 5:00 PM so anyone who arrives after this will not be able to receive afternoon tea
- The maximum number of people per booking is six. If you would like to book for more than six people you will have to make another booking under a different name
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability