Best Nightlife in London
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
The reach of London's nightlife covers the world over, drawing countless DJs and clubbers alike to superclubs in Central London. However, most of the best nights are run in fully kitted out basements or warehouses in places a little further afield.
Hit the right club on the right night and you'll be treated to the best electronic music in the world. Nightspots are spread across the capital, so plan your venues carefully, or just go with the flow. Bars and pubs hosting gigs form the backbone of the live music scene in London, which is complemented by dedicated venues small and large for bigger acts.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket