My Guide Website?
From London: Bath, Avebury and Lacock Village Day Trip31 Reviews
Discover the beauty of a vanished world at the standing stones of Avebury, and explore the elegant city of Bath on a small group luxury tour from London.
- Explore the Roman and Georgian monuments of Bath
- Discover beautiful artifacts at one of Britain's most famous Roman sites
- Visit the Neolithic standing stones of Avebury
- Go to the beautiful cloisters of Lacock Abbey where Harry Potter was filmed
DescriptionDepart London and travel by luxury minibus to the ancient city of Bath, inhabited for around 2,000 years and full of beautiful Georgian architecture. Visit the famous Roman Baths from the days of the Roman Empire, and admire Bath Abbey. Get plenty of free time to wander around at your own pace. Enjoy lunch at your own expenses, and then travel deeper into rural Wiltshire to the village of Lacock, famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings, and role as a television and film location site. Visit the abbey in woodland grounds and look closer at its fascinating architectural styles. Continue to the pretty village of Avebury, and wander around the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world. Feel the history around you as you explore the mysterious monuments.
IncludesTransportation by luxury 16-seater Mercedes minibus Professional driver/guide
- Waterproof clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- You must be at least 5 years old to take part
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum 14 kilograms of luggage. This should be one item similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55 x 45 x 25 centimeters), plus a small bag for onboard personal items