My Guide Website?
From London: Bath, Avebury and Lacock Village Day Trip58 Reviews
Discover the beauty of a vanished world at the standing stones of Avebury, and explore the elegant city of Bath on a small group luxury tour from London.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- Explore the Roman and Georgian monuments of Bath
- Discover beautiful artifacts at one of Britain's most famous Roman sites
- Visit the Neolithic standing stones of Avebury
- Go to the beautiful cloisters of Lacock Abbey where Harry Potter was filmed
DescriptionYou head west out of London to village of Avebury. Here you can wander amidst the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world and admire the manor houses. After lunch, we travel deep into rural Wiltshire to Lacock village, famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings, and role as a television and film location. The Abbey in the heart of the village has its own woodland grounds, and is a quirky country house with fascinating architectural styles. Our final stop of the day is at the ancient Roman Spa town of Bath. This city has been inhabited for around 2,000 years. You can enjoy Bath Abbey and the beautiful Georgian architecture at your own pace, or even visit the Roman Baths*. It’s a fascinating town to explore, so we give you plenty of time to wander around at your own pace before you return to London in the early evening. *Please note that your optional visit to the Roman Baths cannot be guaranteed, as sometimes tickets sell out.
IncludesTransportation by luxury 16-seater Mercedes minibus Professional driver/guide
- Waterproof clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- You must be at least 5 years old to take part
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum 14 kilograms of luggage. This should be one item similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55 x 45 x 25 centimeters), plus a small bag for onboard personal items