My Guide Website?
From London: Oxford and Cotswolds Villages Day Trip260 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of London and spend the day exploring the historic city of Oxford and the traditional stone villages of the Cotswolds. Travel in comfort through the countryside on a small group tour with knowledgeable guide.
- Discover the English-speaking world’s oldest university at Oxford
- Look inside the Great Hall at Christ Church College
- Explore the traditional villages of the Cotswolds
- Visit the charming town of Bibury and get stunning views of the English countryside
DescriptionDepart London and travel by luxury Mercedes mini-coach to spend the morning exploring the beautiful university city of Oxford. Wander amongst the listed buildings and colleges, and climb one of the vantage points to get breathtaking views of the dreaming spires. Marvel at masterpieces of art and antiquities at the Ashmolean Museum, and then head towards the quaint villages of the Cotswolds to see tiny cottages built from traditional stone. Visit the village of Burford, the Gateway to the Cotswolds, and experience the small market town with enormous character and depth. Stop at an additional Cotswold village. Then, make the short journey to Bibury and take the opportunity to stroll to the famous Arlington Row.
IncludesTransportation by luxury 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach Professional driver/guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks Tips (optional)
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- You must be at least 5 years old to take part
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now