My Guide Website?
From London: Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle74 Reviews
From rolling Cotswolds hills to a medieval fortress, this full-day tour takes you to several fascinating sights. See Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s birthplace, and the historic town of Oxford as you drive through the Cotswolds on an exciting whirlwind tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- Walk through Oxford
- Drive through the Cotswolds
- See Warwick Castle
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoiled narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town. Enjoy a walking tour and free time. A market town with a difference, Stratford-upon-Avon is the famous home of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare. Delve into the charms of this bustling market town at your leisure. Drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages. Be part of Britain’s Greatest Medieval Experience. Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Enjoy a walking tour and explore this lovely town with its host of attractive buildings.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- Entrance fees are not included but can be purchased on the day or before departure
- The approximate return time to London is 6:45 PM
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day