My Guide Website?
From London: Windsor, Oxford & Stonehenge Full-Day Trip974 Reviews
Combine three of England’s best sights on this full-day tour. Departing from central London on an air-conditioned coach, you will marvel at the grandeur of Windsor Castle, visit the famous Stonehenge and explore the college courtyards of Oxford.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Downton Abbey and Village Coach Tour
- London: Tootbus Christmas Lights Tour
- London: Tootbus Must-See Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Cruise
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- London 007 James Bond Locations Bus Tour
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty while exploring Windsor Castle in England
- See the beautiful gardens, towers, state apartments, and more on a guided tour
- Marvel at the famous monolithic rock formation of stunning Stonehenge
- Explore Christ Church, one of the locations used in the Harry Potter films
- Discover the university town of Oxford on a walking tour at your own pace
DescriptionWindsor Castle Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the King’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House. Mysterious Stonehenge The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress. Oxford Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town. Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm
IncludesWalking tour of Oxford Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach Guide 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
- Download the audio tour in advance by searching for the Stonehenge Audio Tour in your App store Due lift maintenance, the walk from Windsor coach park to the Castle will include the use of some stairs.