My Guide Website?
Grand London Half-Day Bicycle Tour234 Reviews
On the Grand London half-day bicycle tour you’ll see London in all its glory! Visit the city’s highlights such as Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace - as well as many of the hidden, less-visited spots.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Visit Buckingham Palace and watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore the hidden back streets of Westminster
- Take in the 'Bansky' legal street art tunnel
- Grab a snack at Covent Garden and watch the world class street entertainers
DescriptionVisit all of London’s must-see sights and attractions by bicycle as well as off-the-beaten track places that tour buses can’t take you. You’ll hear quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history on this unique half-day excursion. You’ll cycle at a comfortable pace along riverside pathways, dedicated bike lanes, and park routes, ensuring your complete safety at all times. The tour stops at major highlights, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. Other places of interest that you’ll see include Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden, and St. Paul's Cathedral. You’ll also learn about amusing and unusual elements of this great city, such as the world’s smallest police station and an ancient Egyptian tower that has survived for 3,000 years. You’ll hear about the historic struggle between the town planners and the milkmaids at St. James Park, and discover the church that inspired the wedding cake! There will be time for a break at Covent Garden to watch the street entertainers and visit the best muffin shop in London.
IncludesUse of a bicycle Use of safety helmet and reflective vests Bicycle lights (for winter months)
- We have a range of child and youth bicycles; however, we do ask that all riders be at least 8 years of age.