My Guide Website?
Harry Potter: Warner Bros. Studio Tour from King's Cross3763 Reviews
This Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter package includes round-trip transportation from King’s Cross. You’ll have extended time to explore the studios, and be able to see everything from the Hogwarts Express to The Great Hall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Experience pure filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Walk through The Great Hall and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the incredible detail in the props, costumes and special effects
DescriptionExperience the pure magic of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this 7.5-hour package that includes round-trip transportation from London’s King’s Cross. After your departure from the station, arrive at the studios approximately 2 hours later and enjoy an extended 4-hour visit! Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets on the site. As you travel through, you’ll see an amazing selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all maintained in pristine condition. See The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. Marvel at small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve and larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door and the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9-3/4. See Privet Drive and the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department. There is so much to see you will be thankful to have extended time to take it all in!
IncludesRound-trip transportation to Warner Bros. Studio by branded bus (subject to availability) Free Wi-Fi Admission ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- When booking this tour, please choose your 'starting time' according to when you would like to board the bus from London.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies; the tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day Kings cross entrance time to Warner Bros. Studio & departure times: 11:30AM ENTRANCE: Departs at 9:30am from King's Cross, check-in from 9:15am. Departs from the studios at 3:15pm, arrives back in Kings Cross at approx. 5:00pm. 1:30PM ENTRANCE: Departs at 11:30am, check-in from 11:15am. Departure from the studios at 5:30pm, arrives back at approx. 7:00pm. 3:30PM ENTRANCE: Departs at 13:30pm, check-in from 13:15pm. Departs from the studios at 7:30pm, arrives back at approx. 9:00pm.