Hidden London Walking Tour5 Reviews
Discover some of the more extraordinary myths and legends of Old London Town in a walk which takes in the hidden courtyards and pathways near Fleet Street. You'll be looking into grills, peering through windows and high up on walls!
- Discover the location of the Legendary Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd
- Visit the church built by the mysterious Knights Templar
- Come face to face with a Ghost Station
- Look through the window into London's 'Roman Bath'
- See shrapnel damage from WW2
DescriptionThe tour begins outside one of central London's quietest underground stations, Temple. From here your guide will take you along side streets far away from the tourist trail and point out curious sights, including an old Cabman's shelter, built for taxi drivers at a time when they needed shelter from the rain, a so-called Roman Bath (which has a questionable past) and on to one of London's oxblood red Ghost stations, Aldwych. In a tour full of weird and wonderful tales of tradition, folklore and ceremony, you'll stand beside one of London's lost rivers, head over to the City's most romantic church, soak up the atmosphere of an area once used by the legendary Knights Templar, then finish the walk off by going in search of the most notorious barber of them all, Sweeney Todd!
IncludesExperienced and friendly tour guide Meals and drinks
- Please note that there are some steps and uneven surfaces. Dogs are not permitted on this tour, with the exception of guide dogs.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability