My Guide Website?
LHR London Heathrow Airport: Plaza Premium Lounge3687 Reviews
Relax and refresh before your departure or in-between flights in the comfort of a premium lounge at Heathrow Airport. Choose between a 3-hour or 6-hour stay, enjoy unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, shower facilities, and dine on delicious food and beverages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Recharge between flights without passing through customs and immigration
- Choose between a 3-hour and 6-hour stay at Heathrow's Plaza Premium Lounge
- Benefit from an open bar and enjoy a buffet option catering to a range of tastes
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the Wi-Fi and charging stations
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and chaos of the public departure lounge and relax in style before your flight from London Heathrow Airport. Choose between a 3-hour or 6-hour stay, then make yourself comfortable in one of the premium lounges located in Terminal 2 (departure), Terminal 3 (arrival), Terminal 4 (departure and arrival), and Terminal 5 (departure). In the lounge, enjoy the opportunity to unwind before your flight and relax on the comfortable seating as you watch the TV, equipped with Sky Sports. You can also make use of the lounges' unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, and dine on an array of freshly prepared seasonal food as well as drinks from a fully serviced bar.
Includes3 or 6 hours to utilize the facilities of the lounge Selection of food Selected drinks and coffee Comfortable seating area Flight information Alcoholic drinks in select lounges Shower in select lounges and subject to availability (there is only 1 shower room at T5 Departure and it is on a first come first serve basis) Kosher Meal option (T4 Departure, Gate 2)
- For the lounges located in departures, you must have already checked in for your onward flight and have a valid boarding pass Please contact your respective airline if you require flight check-in and boarding pass information Infants below 2 years old enter free of charge. Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult The hours of operation are subject to change For the T5 Departures lounge, there is only one shower room which is subject to availability. Long waiting times may occur The lounge may be busy during the peak travel season and you may be put on a waiting list