Liverpool and The Beatles Day Tour from London45 Reviews
Leave the city of London behind for the day as you travel to Liverpool - the "Jewel of the Mersey" and birthplace of the Beatles. Enjoy entry to the Beatles Story exhibition and a ticket to the 2-hour Magical Mystery Tour!
- Take the train to Liverpool for the day with reserved seating
- Enjoy entry to the Beatles Story Exhibition
- Have free time to explore Liverpool
- Embark on the Beatles 'Magical Mystery Tour' including the Cavern Club
- See Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields
DescriptionArriving at Liverpool Lime Street, you'll have time to explore this Victorian City - stroll along the world-famous waterfront admiring the stunningly refurbished Albert Dock Complex. These beautifully restored dock warehouses are now home to a dazzling collection of bars, cafes, restaurants, shops and other unique attractions. Your tour includes tickets to The Beatles Story, where you can experience the most sensational story the pop world has ever known! In the afternoon your 'Magical Mystery Tour' is waiting to take you away! This 2-hour tour takes you around all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four, including their homes, schools, birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots. Ends at the famous Cavern Club.
IncludesReturn train ride from London to Liverpool A free city map 2-Hour Guided Magical Mystery Tour of Liverpool including the Cavern Club Entrance to the Beatles Story Exhibition Tour guide Food and beverages
- • Please kindly note that once booked, the tour is non-changeable • This tour is unescorted except for the Beatles 'Magical Mystery Tour'
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge when travelling on a parent's lap
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability