London: 1-Hour Guided Tour of the Royal Albert Hall210 Reviews
Explore London's most famous concert hall, the Royal Albert Hall, and walk in the footsteps of iconic artists, including the Beatles and Adele. Learn all about the hall's rich history and even get the chance to see artists in rehearsal.
- See the stunning auditorium and take a peek at the stage, where the greats have appeared
- Visit the Royal entrance, Royal Retiring Room (where the Queen hangs out!) and glimpse the Queen's Box
- Uncover the fascinating and surprising history of the Royal Albert Hall
- Hear inside and backstage stories from our engaging guides
- Witness a world-class artist in soundcheck (not guaranteed)
DescriptionMake your way to London's leafy Kensington neighborhood and enter the beautiful Royal Albert Hall to take a 1-hour guided tour through its salubrious history and lavish interiors. Start your tour at Door 12, where you will be greeted by one of the hall's knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. Follow them on a magical journey around the iconic building, visiting front of house areas and the Queen's Royal Box and private suites, decorated with wallpaper designed by William Morris. Experience the excitement as the concert hall prepares for its next performance, and soak up the spirit of the stunning auditorium, where so many of the world's stars have performed to acclaim. Get breathtaking views from the Gallery, and hope to see an artist in rehearsal (not guaranteed)! End back at Door 12 and get the opportunity to round your tour off with lunch or afternoon tea in the Verdi Restaurant (located on the Grand Tier) or with a simple coffee and pastry from the Cafe Bar. It is also where the Gift Shop is located for souvenirs. Show your tour ticket to receive a 10% discount on your treats!
Includes1-hour guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall 10% discount at the gift shop Meals and drinks (however, your ticket does include a 10% discount at the onsite café and at the Verdi Restaurant)
- This tour is suitable for all ages except during the Proms, when children under 5 years old are not permitted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability